BSC Unisson U16 tournament regulations 2017
01. The participating teams are divided into two groups of each five teams.
02. The groups are published in the program. Each team will play one match against the other teams in its group.
03. Matches lasts for 50 minutes (2 x 25 min.) and a pause of 5 minutes. Before every match there will be a officail toss by the referee.
04. Referees who must be in membership of the Refereeing Association of the K.N.V.B. (Royal Dutch Football Association) will be appointed by the Organizing Committee to each match.
05. Warning and sending off
a. If a player is send off the field by the Referee (red card) he will be automatically suspended from taking part at his team’s next match in the tournament.
b. If a player receives two cautions (yellow card) in different matches he will be automatically suspended from his team’s next match in the tournament.
c. If a player receives two cautions (yellow card) in the same match he will be send of the field by the Referee and will be automatically suspended from taking part at his team’s next match in the tournament.
06. During the tournament the normal substitution regulations apply; per match five players or four players and one goalkeeper can be substituted.
07. All teams must be present at the relevant pitch 5 minutes before kick -off.
08. If the team colors may lead to confusion, the team first mentioned in the program, have to change its tenue. In dubious situations the referee decides.
If due to circumstance other team colors are not available the match administration will decide in which colors the team first mentioned in the program shall play. If necessary in outfit offered by the match administration. If the team first mentioned in the program not agrees, than will follow a defeat of 0-3 for the team first mentioned in the program by the rules.
09. Every team has to present a list with names of the players, their initials, their dates of birth and their shirt number, before the first match of the tournament to the tournament-organization.
10. If after the conclusion of the group matches, the points system has not been decisive, goal difference shall apply, i.e. the greatest difference between goals “for” and goals “against”. If the goal difference is equal, the highest number of scored goals brings the decision. Failure to achieve a decision on the above will result in the matter being resolved by taking of penalty kicks in according with the conditions approved by the F.I.F.A
11. The top two teams in each group are qualified for the semifinals. The top team in group A shall play the second team in group B and the second team in group A shall play top team group B. The two semi-final winners shall meet in the final. The two semi-final losers will meet each other in a match for the places 3 and 4. The number three in group A shall play the fourth team in group B and the fourth team in group A shall play the number three team in group B. The winners shall meet in a match for place five and six and the losers shall meet in a match for place seven and eight. The numbers five in both groups shall meet in a match for place nine and ten. If the above matches end in a draw the winner shall be determined by taking of penalty kicks at the end of the match. Only if the final ends in a draw, the teams shall play extra time of 10 minutes each way. If extra time does not prove decisive the winner shall be determined by the taking of penalty kicks at the end of the extra time.
12. The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for the loss or theft of personal belongings.
13. Vane exchange before every match is usual.
14. Officials and players who participating the tournament have to insure themselves for disease and accidents during their stay in Holland.
15. All cases not mentioned in the tournament rules will be handled and decided by the tournament committee.
Follow our BSC Unisson U16 tournament also on: